why is it that you can say "i love you" five million times, but one "i hate you" takes that all away?
Tuesday, June 19, 2007
Previous Posts
- Sometimes we run away just to see who will be comi...
- I'm sorry I'm bad, I'm sorry I'm blue, I'm sorry a...
- Love is like a butterfly. Hold on too loosely it w...
- I Fell In Love With You The First Time We KissedI ...
- Is this heaven or is this you???
- Love is like holding pin needles in your palm. If ...
- People tell me to follow my heart.... but my heart...
- im happy at tymz n sad at tymz but wen u come into...
- I wasn't sure this day would ever come, but you we...
- My eyes Hurt,Can you help me see?My nose hurts,Can...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home