I wasn't sure this day would ever come, but you were. I wasn't sure love could survive everything we put it through, but you were. You were always strong and always sure. And now I know I want you to stand beside me for the rest of my life. That's what I'm sure of...<3
Tuesday, June 19, 2007
Previous Posts
- when i met u, i had no idea how much my life was a...
- Every once in a while, people step up. They rise a...
- All I think of is youWhen I close my eyes I see yo...
- sorry
- "I love you without knowing how, or when, or from ...
- u were my frst real love. i remember seein u and a...
- Your love is like a flowerAs beautiful as it seems...
- Ask yourself this, if the person you love leaves, ...
- Loving you is like breathing, how can I stop?
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home