Sometimes we run away just to see who will be coming after us. Sometimes we fall,just to see who would be catching us. Sometimes we love to see,who will love us in return..
Tuesday, June 19, 2007
Previous Posts
- I Fell In Love With You The First Time We KissedI ...
- Is this heaven or is this you???
- Love is like holding pin needles in your palm. If ...
- People tell me to follow my heart.... but my heart...
- im happy at tymz n sad at tymz but wen u come into...
- I wasn't sure this day would ever come, but you we...
- My eyes Hurt,Can you help me see?My nose hurts,Can...
- when i met u, i had no idea how much my life was a...
- Every once in a while, people step up. They rise a...
- All I think of is youWhen I close my eyes I see yo...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home