If i could be any part of you...i would be your tears...to be convince in your heart... born in your eyes...to live on your cheeks...and die in your lips...
Thursday, February 02, 2006
Previous Posts
- Wen the night comes, look at the sky. If you see a...
- I wish you didn't love meI wish you'd make this ea...
- My love for you is a journey; Starting at forever,...
- How can I breathe, when you take my breath away?Yo...
- Love can be the bestBut also a threattoday they lo...
- i gave you my heart and you broke it in piecesYet,...
- I Love You Then I Hate You Its Like I Wanna Throw ...
- Im *TRYIN* to *CONVINCE* my self that your not the...
- My heart is only a cave. Empty and cold. Dark and ...
- I convinced my friend's that i don't love you any ...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home