How can I breathe, when you take my breath away?You know when you've fallen in love when you can't eat, you can't sleep, and your going crazy just thinking of being with the one you love, and them not loving you. Dieing of depression, heartbroken for life!
Thursday, February 02, 2006
Previous Posts
- Love can be the bestBut also a threattoday they lo...
- i gave you my heart and you broke it in piecesYet,...
- I Love You Then I Hate You Its Like I Wanna Throw ...
- Im *TRYIN* to *CONVINCE* my self that your not the...
- My heart is only a cave. Empty and cold. Dark and ...
- I convinced my friend's that i don't love you any ...
- Love is like a bar of soapOnce you think you got i...
- If a thousand people love you, I am in that thousa...
- A boy once said to a girl, "I love you." The girl ...
- The thing that hurts the most is that I love you a...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home