I Love You Then I Hate You Its Like I Wanna Throw You Off A Cliff Then Rush To The Bottom To Catch You
Thursday, February 02, 2006
Previous Posts
- Im *TRYIN* to *CONVINCE* my self that your not the...
- My heart is only a cave. Empty and cold. Dark and ...
- I convinced my friend's that i don't love you any ...
- Love is like a bar of soapOnce you think you got i...
- If a thousand people love you, I am in that thousa...
- A boy once said to a girl, "I love you." The girl ...
- The thing that hurts the most is that I love you a...
- im dying in this silence between us when we sit an...
- When I first saw you, I was afraid to talk to you*...
- You asked if we were still friends after everythin...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home