When I first saw you, I was afraid to talk to you* When I first talked to you, I was afraid to like you* When I first liked you, I was afraid to love you* Now that I love you, I'm afraid to lose you*
Monday, January 23, 2006
Previous Posts
- You asked if we were still friends after everythin...
- Sometimes you love someone so much and with all yo...
- Why did you say you loved me, when in the end all ...
- Let's commit the perfect crime, I'll steal your he...
- "I wear my heart like a blanket for you and whenev...
- It takes a min 2 have a crush on some1, an hour 2...
- 10th grade as I sat there in English class, I star...
- Never frown cause u never know who might b falling...
- De worst way 2 miss some1 is 2 b sitting rite besi...
- True Love Means...A girl and a guy were speeding o...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home