im dying in this silence between us when we sit and i stare at you, quickly lookin away when you turn 2 look at me, the fixing my gaze back on you when you turn away. you're killing me gently, and you dont even know it
Monday, January 23, 2006
Previous Posts
- When I first saw you, I was afraid to talk to you*...
- You asked if we were still friends after everythin...
- Sometimes you love someone so much and with all yo...
- Why did you say you loved me, when in the end all ...
- Let's commit the perfect crime, I'll steal your he...
- "I wear my heart like a blanket for you and whenev...
- It takes a min 2 have a crush on some1, an hour 2...
- 10th grade as I sat there in English class, I star...
- Never frown cause u never know who might b falling...
- De worst way 2 miss some1 is 2 b sitting rite besi...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home