Sometimes you love someone so much and with all you've got that you're so sure that they love you too.But when you wake up in the morning,you realize that it 's just a dream,a dream that will never come true.
Monday, January 23, 2006
Previous Posts
- Why did you say you loved me, when in the end all ...
- Let's commit the perfect crime, I'll steal your he...
- "I wear my heart like a blanket for you and whenev...
- It takes a min 2 have a crush on some1, an hour 2...
- 10th grade as I sat there in English class, I star...
- Never frown cause u never know who might b falling...
- De worst way 2 miss some1 is 2 b sitting rite besi...
- True Love Means...A girl and a guy were speeding o...
- A girl asked a boy if she was pretty.He said noshe...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home