kisses are words that can't be spoken.
Tuesday, June 19, 2007
Previous Posts
- If I hadn't met you, I wouldn't like you. If I did...
- One day you'll ask me, "which is more important to...
- It’s hard to pretend you love someone when you don...
- Do you think about me like i think about you 24/7?...
- help me!!i have fallen in luv with you...and I can...
- Everything i know about breaking hearts, i learned...
- And as i lie here crying.... i know she's with him
- Love is not you giving everything you have to that...
- tick tock tick tock. the clock rings. its already ...
- Once upon a time something happened to meIt was th...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

1 Comments:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home