Love is not you giving everything you have to that person, its if you ever get it back
Tuesday, June 19, 2007
Previous Posts
- Once upon a time something happened to meIt was th...
- [{I don't want a happy ending, because that means ...
- behind every emotion on a face there is a story. e...
- im so far away from you. we aren't the same. i cir...
- StoRy TimE
- if u really luv someone, u let them make their own...
- Why do people get a flower and pick off the petals...
- Hearts are here for a reason. Mine was when I met ...
- All I think of is youWhen I close my eyes I see yo...
- If LuV aInt A gAmE TheN wHy ArE tHEiR Shooooooo mA...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home