Strength is overcome by weakness,Joy is overcome by pain,The night is overcome by brightness,But love ... It remains the same !
Wednesday, February 08, 2006
Previous Posts
- I like youI dont know whyYou hurt meI dont know wh...
- WhY cAnT i GeT u OuT oF mY mInd?WhY wHeN i ClOsE m...
- Every time I see your face I just melt,There’s not...
- You took my heartYou threw itYou stomped on itYou ...
- You don't just wake up one morning and decide you ...
- I wish you would just listen to me telling you tha...
- i want her, i love her so, but i am too shy i cant...
- Girl: What do you want to be when you grow up?Boy:...
- "The best moment in my life was when I fell in lov...
- Love is like life.It starts out the smallest of th...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home